ASSARÉE ESG GOLD
SUPPORT A TRANSPARENT AND IMPACTFUL GOLD VALUE CHAIN, ENABLING A JUST VALUE DISTRIBUTION FROM MINE TO MARKET
KNOW YOUR SOURCE (KYS)
999.99 Fine Gold
1 CHF Assarée Premium per gram of gold
*valid for 2023, excluding processing fees
- Artisanal Miners (ASM) X Plantel Los Angeles X PX Precinox (Swiss refiner) X Assarée (Market creator) = Transparent & short Supply Chain
- LBMA Accredited
- Transparently sourced and traceable
- Mined with a social and environmental impact
- Processed Mercury-free in LatAm
- Refined and stored in Switzerland or Liechtenstein
To ensure the project’s long-term sustainability goals, Assarée uses a community-based approach designed by independent impact partner Transparence from Geneva, who has over a decade of experience working with local communities and impact-driven stakeholders in the gold sector. Every gold source considered by Transparence puts the local community’s needs at the centre of the mining operations, ensuring good governance from mine to market.
An industry game-changer in the Assarée ASM value chain is the fact, that the processing plant buys the ORE (gold-stone) from the local artisanal miners in exchange for fair and rapid pay, and the gold is then extracted through a closed-loop industrial chemical process without the need for mercury (40% of world mercury pollution derives from gold mining).